At Building Inspector Melbourne, our team is looking forward to lending a hand as you transition into your upcoming property with an Essendon , Vic home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home is a huge occasion. Allow our group to assist you to concentrate on making your family organized for the move. We will take the anxiety out of your move with a complete home inspection!
For over 20 years, our specialists have offered rigorous home inspections for the Essendon, Victoria and other Melbourne suburbs.
Essendon Home Inspection: What We Look For
With our team, our Essendon home inspections are offered by trained pros. This is what our Expert Home Inspection staff will search for:
1. Home Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We verify that the external doors seal and latch efficiently
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros confirm that the outside gaskets act successfully
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and verify that the laser sensor operates successfully
2. Home Exteriors Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros document that the exterior siding or other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim review: Our professionals check that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roof sealant: Our professionals inspect that valleys in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: Our professionals check yard slope, surface water flow, and vegetation to identify any potential water leak issues
3. HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals make use of the heating to ensure the controls are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros inspect the AC unit, to make sure the controls operate effectively.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals verify that your heating and air conditioning systems operate properly.
4. Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: We look over any rotting of wood in touch with the earth.
- Water penetration: We inspect any evidence of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals inspect any evidence of wood in contact with foundation disruption, like signs of drywall breaks, stonework cracks, off-square door frames, and non-level floors.
- Integral wood check: Our professionals test any notching or penetration of frame wood that can create a structural integrity concern.
5. Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter review: We document that your electrical meter and base are acting successfully.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals make sure that the electric service is grounded and joined successfully.
- Protective hardware: We make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include grounded switches.
6. Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros verify that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating system: Our professionals review the venting, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros view all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating efficiently
- Sump pumps check: We look over sump pumps that are user-accessible
Why Partner With Essendon Home Inspection for a Home Inspection
When you team up with our team of home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to offer outstanding property inspections on a fast timeline.
To see our Building Inspector Melbourne for your home inspection, bring us in today at 0411273372 !